Latest DevelopmentsLatest Developments
We are pleased to announce the 0.9.1 ScummVM bugfix release.
There were lots of important bugfixes and small improvements. We are also glad that three additional platforms are now officially supported: Nintendo DS, GP2X and GP32. You can already download official DS and GP2X binaries, and the GP32 port will be available soon.
Some of the most significant bugfixes are:
- Many fixes for Humongous Entertainment games and better support for international versions of the games
- Improved detection of the FM-TOWNS version of Indy3
- Several fixes for The Feeble Files and more non-English versions are supported now
- Some parts of the Kyrandia engine were rewritten so the game needs less CPU power now, and thus works better on lower-end devices
- The PSP, PS2 and WinCE ports were greatly improved
- The PalmOS port is again up-to-date and features separate build for Tapwave Zodiac
- The WinCE port supports 2002 devices again
For the complete list read the release notes.
As usual, the builds are located on our downloads page.