ScummVM 0.6.1 is out, and can now be grabbed from our download page!
Among the usual changes, ScummVM should now run natively on 64-bit machines -- something we actually forgot to mention in the NEWS file.
And you know what they say: "To save the world, you have to push a few old ladies down the stairs." So we made a mother-load of fixes in this release. Some of the wonderful things you will no LONGER see in ScummVM include:
- Glitches using an Ogg Vorbis talkie file in some games
- Crashes on 64-bit machines
- Crashes when saving to an invalid directory in Broken Sword 1
- Lots of sound glitches in Curse of Monkey Island, Full Throttle and The Dig
- Crashes in some international versions of Simon the Sorcerer
- ... and lots of other annoying bugs!
So don't delay, download today. Downloads are not yet available for all supported ports, such as non-ARM PocketPCs and the HandheldPC binaries. These should become available within the next week.