ScummVM 0.4.1, a stability-focused point release, is now available for download. Changes since 0.4.0 include:
- Several crashes/bugs have been fixed in Curse of Monkey Island.
- Several iMUSE and music-related bugs have been fixed.
- AdvMame3X is new, giving a 3x scaled and AdvMame-smoothed game.
- Fixed airport doors in Zak McKracken
- Fixed crash in SDL backend
The source code, as well as binaries for Linux, Windows, Mac OS X, Solaris and PalmOS are already available at our download page. As always, other binaries (for PocketPC, MorphOS, Dreamcast and others) will follow shortly.