We are pleased to announce the 0.9.1 ScummVM bugfix release.
There were lots of important bugfixes and small improvements. We are also glad that three additional platforms are now officially supported: Nintendo DS, GP2X and GP32. You can already download official DS and GP2X binaries, and the GP32 port will be available soon.
Some of the most significant bugfixes are:
- Many fixes for Humongous Entertainment games and better support for international versions of the games
- Improved detection of the FM-TOWNS version of Indy3
- Several fixes for The Feeble Files and more non-English versions are supported now
- Some parts of the Kyrandia engine were rewritten so the game needs less CPU power now, and thus works better on lower-end devices
- The PSP, PS2 and WinCE ports were greatly improved
- The PalmOS port is again up-to-date and features separate build for Tapwave Zodiac
- The WinCE port supports 2002 devices again
For the complete list read the release notes.
As usual, the builds are located on our downloads page.